Musicians Ear Plugs in Salem, OR
Musicians practice and perform in a variety of different settings. They are exposed to high levels of sound, sometimes for long periods and may require different amounts of protection depending on sound levels encountered during rehearsals and performance. Some musicians use one type of attenuator in one ear and one type in the other, depending on the source and location of the sound.
Wearing Musicians Ear Plugs while practising, performing and listening to music will protect your hearing from the effects of overexposure to loud sound throughout your life. Any loud sounds can cause irreversible damage, so protecting your hearing, as well as the need for communication, is essential in any noisy environment. Repeated exposure to loud noise can result in permanent hearing loss and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Reduces sound levels evenly so that music and speech are clear and natural, not muffled as with other earplugs
- Reduces risk of hearing damage for many noisy occupations and noisy venues, such as airshows, parades, athletic events and motor sports
- Enhances the music experience for audiences while protecting hearing
- Lets musicians hear their own instrument and their blend with others
- Regular use of these high-fidelity earplugs while practicing, performing and listening to music will protect hearing from the cumulative effects of overexposure to loud sound throughout life.
- A little time may be required to acclimate to these earplugs. Many musicians report that they hear their own instruments better, as well as the balance with those around them.
Call (503) 589-9844 today to schedule an appointment in our convenient location in Salem, OR!